Advice for youngsters
- Never trust a dog to watch your food.
- When your dad is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid?"
don't answer him.
- Never tell your mom her diet's not working.
- Stay away from prunes.
- Never pee on an electric fence.
- Don't squat with your spurs on.
- Don't pull dad's finger when he tells you to.
- When your mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your
- Never allow your three-year old brother in the same room
as your school assignment.
- Never hold a dust buster and a cat at the same time.
- You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
- Felt markers are not good to use as lipstick.
- Don't pick on your sister when she's holding a baseball bat.
- When you get a bad grade in school, show it to your mom when
she's on the phone.
- Never try to baptize a cat.