- The Romans did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did
it by killing people who opposed them.
- If you can stay calm, while all around is chaos, then you probably
haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
- Doing the job right the first time gets the job done. Doing the job
wrong 14 times gives you job security.
- Eagles may soar, but snakes in the grass don't get sucked into jet
- Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
- A person who smiles in the face of adversity probably has a scapegoat.
- Plagiarism saves time.
- If at first you don't succeed try management.
- Never put off to tomorrow what you can avoid altogether
- Teamwork means never having to blame yourself.
- The beatings will continue until moral improves.
- Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.
- We waste time, so you don't have to.
- Hang in there retirement is only 50 years away!
- Go the extra mile; it makes your boss look like an incompetent
- A snooze button is a poor substitute for no alarm clock at all.
- When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break.
- Indecision is the key to flexibility.
- Succeed in spite of management.
- Aim low, reach your goals, avoid disappointment.